2017 Annual Conference and Expo
Presented by NBMBAA® and Prospanica®
Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA
September 26-30, 2017
EXHIBITOR FLOOR PLAN
Joint Conference? What does that mean?
The combination of the NBMBAA and Prospanica conferences creates the year's must-attend career, networking and educational event.
- It is one single joint conference, same exhibit floor, sessions, ets.
- Registration gets you into all sessions for your registration type.
- NBMBAA specific events are:
- NBMBAA Membership Meeting (Friday)
- NBMBAA Impact Awards Gala (Friday)
- NBMBAA Sports and Entertainment Interactive Session (Friday)
- Leaders of Tomorrow® 5K Charity Walk (Saturday)
- Leaders of Tomorrow® Charity Poker Tournament (Saturday)
- Prospanica specific events are:
- Prospanica Brillante Gala (Wednesday)
- Prospanica Membership Meeting (Friday)
There is no student pricing for 2017. It's just member or non-member.
The Welcome Reception is TUESDAY evening
The FULL CONFERENCE starts Wednesday morning
Student Group registrations are available. Once that site is up we can provide the link to universities that ask.
- You must upload your resume to the NBMBAA Career Success Network (Job Board) to access conference jobs and to be in the Conference resume database.
- Prospanica Job Board can still use that job board, however, in order to access Conference jobs and the Conference Job Match interview process you must have a profile in the NBMBAA Career Success Network and upload a resume there.
- Conference Job Match launches July 1.
- This is where employers will have access to post Conference jobs and to start searching resumes. BUT, employers are using the database now, so uploading your resume as soon as possible is a good idea.
- Employers do search the database and pre-set interviews. Applying for a job or requesting an interview is no guarantee an interview will be offered.
Job Board Link